Windows 10 Enterprise E3 in CSP is a new offering that delivers, by subscription, exclusive features reserved for Windows 10 Enterprise edition.
Windows 10 Enterprise E3 in CSP provides a flexible, per-user subscription for small- and medium-sized organizations (from one to hundreds of users)
To take advantage of this offering, please note:
* The Windows 10 Enterprise E3 license is an upgrade only. This means, for you to be able to provide this to your customers, you need to ensure that they have a pre-existing Windows 10 Pro, version 1607 (Windows 10 Anniversary Update) or later installed on the devices to be upgraded.
* Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is available for identity management.
When you purchase Windows 10 Enterprise E3 through our CSP programme, these are some of the benefits you will enjoy:
* Windows 10 Enterprise edition - including Enterprise Current Branch (CB) or Current Branch for Business (CBB).
* Supports all the users in each unique environment - CSP does not have a limitation on the number of licenses an organisation can have.
* One user, five devices - perfect for environments where BYOD is encouraged and where people use multiple devices. When you license by the user, they can install on up to five devices.
* Downgrade as and when you need to - should a user’s subscription expire, or the license is transferred to another user, the device is seamlessly reverted back to Windows 10 Pro edition.
* Month by month billing.
For more information, visit:
To evaluate Windows 10 Enterprise, visit:
For more information, please contact your First Distribution account manager,
or Rebecca Marwick on (011) 540 2640.