Veeam has two upcoming webinars happening on Wednesday 13 July, which may be of interest to all current and potential partners.
The first is Tier-1 Applications Recovery: The Need for Speed, which covers the following:
- How to get business critical applications back online within minutes after unplanned downtime
- Granular and streamlined item-level recovery for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL Server and Oracle
- Lowering your RTOs with replication
- Using Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
The second is a Deep Dive Into Technical Architecture and Engineering on Veeam Availability Suite v9. This highly technical presentation will give listeners a view of each component in fine detail, including:
- Backup server, proxy and repository configuration with new enhancements and features like a standalone console, storage snapshot integrations and the Unlimited Scale-out Backup Repository
- Considerations for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments
- Veeam ONE™ components
Then two recorded webinars which may also be of interest are Hyper-V 2016: The Next Generation of Virtualization, and Availability for the Always-On SMB: Easier than you think which are available on demand - just click on the hyperlinks above.
For more information on any of Veeam's Backup & Replication solutions, contact your First Distribution account manager or mail email@example.com