Just earlier this month, Symantec introduced Endpoint Protection Cloud, a new solution for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) to protect them from targeted attacks and ransomware, giving SMB owners enterprise-grade protection in a solution that can be set up in less than five minutes and operated by someone with general IT knowledge.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud is for organisations with fewer than 1 000 employees that are looking for an effective way to protect corporate and personal devices on the corporate network.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud offers customers:
- Layered detection controls to protect endpoints from threats that are powered by advanced machine learning techniques and Symantec’s Global Intelligence Network
- Easy set up and deployment in under five minutes
- One place to manage all devices, including: PCs, laptops, mobile phones, tablets and servers across Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
- A reduction in IT administrative support with a self-service portal that allows employees to add new devices for protection
- Real-time updates on threat activity and compliance with a simple and easy to read dashboard
- Protection for up to five devices per employee under a single license fee
First Distribution recently announced its new partnership with Symantec, and this product should be available via First Distribution by the end of 2016.
For more information on this product, or any other of Symantec's powerful cybersecurity solutions, please contact your First Distribution account manager or send an email to email@example.com