Sophos is hosting two-day instructor-led training courses on CCNSP (Cyberoam Certified Network & Security Professional) in Cape Town and Johannesburg in October and November.
12 - 13 October 2016 (Cape Town)
1 - 2 November 2016 (Johannesburg)
TBA (Cape Town)
Cnr New Market Rd & Witkoppen Rd (Johannesburg)
Training fees are R3500 per person ex VAT. Participants need to bring their laptop.
Virtual appliances available, or participants can bring their own physical units.
• Use the GUI or CLI to complete administration and maintenance tasks for Cyberoam appliances including: system settings and network configuration, creation of administrative accounts, system back-ups, the monitoring of system alerts, device performance, operation status and firmware management to ensure availability and reliability
• Implement logging and monitoring features of the Cyberoam Appliance for intrusion detection and reporting purposes
• Configure firewall policies with WAN link connection , scheduling, source and service type restrictions, and log unauthorized traffic
• Understand the differences between NAT/Route and Proxy ARP (transparent) deployment modes of the Cyberoam UTM appliance
• Operational O/S understanding
• Networking basics
• TCP/IP Protocol Suite
• Protocols like HTTP, IMAP, POP3, SMTP
• Network security fundamentals
For more information, or to register for either of these courses, get in touch with Lynton on (011) 540 2640 or email@example.com