Oracle has announced the new ODA X6-2 DEP Initiative as part of its Demo Equipment Purchase Programme.
This initiative will extend reduced pricing on Oracle Database Appliance X6-2 demo units for VAR’s demonstration purposes. It also allows VARs to sell the demo configuration after a six month demonstration period.
Rules and Guidelines
* Only authorised VADs are allowed to sell the ODA X6-2 demo units.
* Purchase time frame is from June 7, 2016 until December 6, 2016.
* ODA X6-2S and ODA X6-2M products are approved for purchase at the prescribed discounts.
* Each partner VAR may order a maximum of two pieces of demonstration equipment per Oracle product per Oracle fiscal unless otherwise approved by Oracle*.
* Supply is allocated per region and it’s limited. No additional supply will be allocated.
* Order must be placed via a VAD.
* VAR must sign the Partner Demonstration Hardware Terms.
* For countries in which Oracle does not deliver support services, only support delivery partners are eligible for the programme.
For more information on the above, please contact your respective FD account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org